Entry of Filmfest material must be submitted on or before 7pm of December 4 , 2012, contact person is Sir Barmie Caluza.
Please submit 2 copies of DVD of official campus entry.
Tip to film makers:
1. This is a short filmfest, Keep entry to a shortest possible time, duration should be minimum 10 minutes to maximum 40 minutes.
2. Theme is open but should reflect positive moral or cultural values.
3. Best Acting should give justice to the story. Minimalist acting is powerful.
4. Full vernacular language film is acceptable, with english or filipino subtitle.
5. Black and white and silent film is acceptable.
6. Documentary acceptable.
note: Instructors and Staff are allowed to appear in a cameo role and entitled to compete in the acting category only for the Supporting trophies. They can also help in the different aspect of actual film making as adviser, but cannot be nominated. Only students compete for the major acting and technical awards. The award (trophy) of Best Picture belongs to the respective Campus.
Official Entries will be in competition for the following honors:
Best Picture (1st, 2nd and 3rd)
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Cinematography and Editing
Best Story and Screenplay
Best Production Design, Costume and or Make up
Best Sound and or Musical Score