1) Participants must be a bonafide student of AIE College and should be officially enrolled this 2nd trimester 2012.
2) Certificate of Registration may be required for validation purposes on December 7, 2012.
3) 1 Male or 1Female.
4) Open to all ages.
1) Participants must prepare a singing piece for the elimination and final round. Singing piece can either be English or Tagalog at any genre, but must not contain any subliminal, sexually suggestive or offensive lyrics. Non-compliance will be grounds for disqualification.
2) Participants must submit their minus one in audio CD format, plus a back up copy of the minus one on USB to sir Symond on or before December 7, 2012, 11:00 am to 12:30 NN.
3) CD labels must include the following:
Name of Campus
Name of Participant
Track no. & song title of the singing piece for the elimination and final round
4) Attire must be appropriate for the competition.
5) Contestant must be present at least 30minutes before the competition.
6) No musical instruments such as guitar, etc. should be used. Only minus one is accepted. This is to audibly hear the vocals of the participant for the judges’ convenience.
7. Elimination Round will start at 1pm and Final Round will start at 7pm. Contestant must be in the contest venue not later than the said time 1:00 pm and 7pm, failure to comply will be declared default.
8. Judges decision is final and executory
9. Chronology of performance will be base from a draw lots on the day of the competition (December 07, 2012, 11:00-12:30). Drawn spots are final and no changes will be entertained
Elimination Round Guidelines:
Schedule: December 7, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM
Only three(3) contestants will be chosen to move forward for the final round.
Announcement of final contestants will be after the elimination round. Contestants must prepare for the final round.
Final Round Guidelines:
Schedule: December 08, 2012
Time: 7:00 PM
Scores in the elimination round will bear no significance for the final round (BACK TO ZERO BASIS).
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING are as follows:
Voice quality & style ----- 30%
Interpretation & timing ----- 40%
Stage Performance ----- 25%
Audience impact ----- 5%
TOTAL : 100%
NOTE: Same criteria will be applied both for the elimination and final round.
Deadline for submission of entries thru email will be on DECEMBER 4, 2012.Entries should include the following:
• Name of Contestant
• Course and Year Level
• Title of song with artist
AIE Singing Superstar Committee Head
firstname.lastname@example.org / 09233587877